22.1.09

CNY $pending $pree..

Chinese New Year's coming... Every1's getting ready 4 this festive season by cleaning up the house, buying new year stuff, buying new clothes n so on..

Well, usually i don spend my money on shopping (buying clothes, shoes n so on).. But guess wat!? NOT this time!

2day i spent RM400+ on buyin stuff!! Wow! Can't bliv i spent dat much, thr goes my hard-earned $$$ (*shaking my head*).. Wanna know wat i bought? Read on..

Clothes..
Pants..
Shoes..
Bag..
-I DIN'T bought any of the abv!!

In fact, i spent it on
printer,
router,
mouse,
cables..

Rm400 gone (sakit!!), but nvm, CNY can get ang pau, so can cover a bit.. Haha..
To all my frns: "Happy Chinese New Year! Have a blessed year ahead! 新年快乐!平平安安!身体健康!新年蒙恩!"

HAVE A SHAKELINGAM CNY!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! -.-" damn sweat loh, all computer stuff.

No clothes at all?

victor sin said...

haha no wo... mayb buy durin cny gua.. haha..