17.1.09

Week 1

Ok, there's my 1st week of year 1 sem 2.. Let's do some revision..

Mathematics for Engineering 2
Laplace Transform. Stil not very sure how it works, but stil plenty of time 4 it..

Solid Mechanics
So, wat i learned from the lecturer?
1. Google Group - our lecturer, Ms Lam wil upload notes n tutorial so we can download directly from it..
2. Ms - Ms is for married or unmarried while Miss is for unmarried.. Dat's wat the lecturer said.. Well, i dono bout dat..

Dynamics
Em.. Not very sure.. I 4got..

Manufacturing Technology 1
Our lecturer, Mr Nic said:
I waste my time, OK!
U waste ur time, OK!
I waste ur time, OK!
U waste my time, NOT OK!
I don waste ur time,
U don waste my time.
Dat's wat he kept saying.. Haha..

So, thr's my 1st week.. Hope nex week wil b a more productive 1..
SHAKELINGAM? Yea!!

No comments: