2.2.09

Random

Lately i messed up my time.. It's either im sleepin 2 much o im not gettin enuf sleep.. Some nites i slept at 10pm, some nites i dint sleep, jus like last nite, stayin awake til now!!

Mayb bcos im feelin stress (*shaking my head*).. Haih.. Thr r so many things that need 2b done.. Hv 2 play catch up in my studies, hv 2 think bout games 4 sat's CNY celebration, hv 2 choose songs 2 lead in my bro's weddin ceremony, hv 2 plan 4 youth camp, n many more..

Aiks, got headache n sore throat, dint go 2 church ytd.. God, plz 4gv me (*prayin*).. Supposed 2 b the usher in church but i dint, supposed 2 discus bout games 4 sat but i dint, supposed 2 attend a class but i dint..

So, i better keep my fingers crossed n pray 4 the strength frm abv.. Yea.. My nick is Superman, n i hv super power.. Power frm abv? Haha yup..

Alrite, gotta go.. Leavin 4 Golden Sand, PD (Port Dickson).. Wil carry out a short survey 4 youth camp.. Brb..

SHAKELINGAM? As always, SHAKELINGAM!!!

No comments: