20.1.11

Sandwiched!!!

Date: Jan 16th, 2011
Location: Persiaran Tujuan besides USJ 2
Time: 4.30pm

My fragile Proton Wira was sandwiched between Mitsubishi Triton and Proton Gen 2!!!

Ezekiel and I was on our way to church for basketball training. We stopped at Persiaran Tujuan, waiting for green light. As the traffic light turns green, the Proton Gen 2 in front of us accelerated and so were we.. Shortly and out of a sudden, the Gen 2 braked and came to a halt, of cos, we also braked and stopped.. As the braking was very sudden, the distance between the Gen 2 and my car was really close.. These two Protons managed to stop but 2bad, the Mitsubishi Triton behind us did not stop and hit my car!! Both of us were flung to the front but thank God we buckled up our seat belts just minutes before the accident.. As my car was very close to the Gen 2, it hit the Gen 2 as well..

The pictures show how my car looks like:



My car suffer the most damages while the Gen 2 and Triton only had some scratches and very light damages on its bumper.. This shows that Proton Wira is kinda paria i call it Milo Tin car.. Haha..

After the accident, we stopped at a side to negotiate, at the same time i called my dad.

The Gen 2 driver came down and had a look on his car.. He said it's ok and after passing me his name card, he drove away..

Meanwhile, the MT driver kept on saying sorry and mentioned that she'll compensate on all the losses.. Including the front part (which will be claimed under my car insurance if we make report). Later we found out that she is actually involved in recon car business which is related to car workshop.. So we followed her to her recon car showroom, negotiated and left my car there..

The results:
She will compensate on all the losses (the front and the back part of my car). Good!
She will ask her workshop ppl to fix it, paint it and return it 2 me in 1 week. Very Good!
She will lend us a car if they fail to repair it on time (maybe she can lend me the Rolls Royce in her show room!?!?).. Kekekeke... Super Good!!
She will give us massive discounts if we buy a recon car from her. I rmb her son, which is ard 5 told us this: "Buy a Porsche la.." LOL.. :) :) If i ever buy a Porsche, Shakelingamly Good!!!

Although I lost my car 4 a week, I wanna give thanks to the ONE above for watching over us so that none of us is hurt.. And of cos, thankful cos the MT driver is willing to compensate on all the losses.. :)

No comments: