26.9.10

Newton Run - Actual Day

As expected, Newton Run 25km Challenge is very hilly. But i never expected it to be so so so challenging..

Basically i ran for an hour, and started walkin as my left knee and ankle are in pain.. I walked for an hour and the 3rd hour my calf muscles cramped and i had to walk and drag my legs for anothr 1 hour and 50 mins..

I used 3 hours and 50 minutes to finish 25km of ultra hilly roads.. No wonder they call it Newton Challenge, it's against gravity! Rested for the whole sunday before i get to continue my studies for my last paper of the year..

Although it was a bad timing, stil thank God that i finished it and managed to get a finisher T. And that is my last run of the year. This year has been a fantastic year with lots of running wit lots of frns.. But kinda regretted cos this year i dint train enuf.. Shall rest for a few months and continue running..



SHAKELINGAM!!!™

No comments: