2.4.10

My BIG 22

Yup, the figures are correct. I'm officially 22. Some said i'm old, but i don mind. I think i'm getting more matured instead. Haha paiseh. Now, let me recall what happened in the past week...

29th March - I GOT A FEELING
Yup i got a feeling my church frns will come and celebrate with me. Not very sure with my feelings but for safety reasons, i decided to clean up my room. Just in case they suprise me when im asleep. Haha. Thank God they din't suprise me and chose to do it in a more peaceful way, by ringing my doorbell and came in to celebrate with me..


30th March - HOI TONG STEAMBOAT
Celebrated with a few of my coursemates in Hoi Tong, somewhere in Serdang. It's a BBQ + Steamboat Buffet restaurant.. The food there is nice, plenty of it for us to choose from and the price is reasonable, RM22 for an adult if not mistaken.. Had a great time there, we ate from 5 til 9pm.. Not bad huh...



31st March -LUCKY DAY
Went bowling in Wangsa Walk and i got this.................

HOOYAH!!! 5 strikes, 3 spares, a turkey and my BEST score ever.. I guess it's my birthday luck.. Haha.. Or mayb some1's luck instead? No1 knows.. Keke..

1st April - PRESENTATION
Moral presentation.. Was not nervous about it, i guess i'm really used to presenting stuffs.. On top of that, it's jus moral.. Glad our group presented quite well, everything went as planned.. The moments captured after presentation..


2nd April - PRESENTATION
MED presentation.. It's the last presentation of the semester.. Most of our time in this sem was spent doing this project and i'm glad dat we got the chance to present it.. Here is a short clip of our final product...
TITLE: Windmill Waterpump


Although it's not perfect, it's quite good considering this is our first ever big scale project.. Next time it will be better..

HOOYAH!!

SHAKELINGAM!!!™

No comments: