26.4.10

Day 1 of FREE TRIAL WEEK

Hi guys! I'm back to Original Bootcamp Malaysia.. If ur not sure what i'm talking about, click here . It was my post about Bootcamp and there were more posts about it if ur free enough to read through, please go ahead! :)

Ok, it's been 3 months since the last time i joined Bootcamp and seriously i miss it very very much. Although i joined for only 2 months, i learned a lot and i was very fit, thanks to Bootcamp.

In these few months, i did do some workouts on my own but i slacked a lot. Aiks.. Last week i came across this in fb:



It's Shamil whom i met in PJ Alpha during my 2 months of Bootcamp. He was my fellow Delta (highest ranking among recruits) but now he is an instructor. Well done! On top of it, he is one of the instructors of OBC Subang Jaya. SUBANG JAYA
Yes! It's Subang Jaya! OBC is expanding and now it is here at Subang Jaya. Without hesitating, i signed up for the 3 days FREE TRIAL, along with Benny, Hua Bing and Seng Chiu.

Hua Bing and I went for today's session while Benny and Send Chiu will join us on wednesday.

How's today's session?

It was good. Met quite a few familiar faces there, such as Shamil, Angela, Cheryl, and even my previous gym instructor which i can't recall his name (sorry!). We did some warm up and followed by mini assessment which include approx 300m run, 10 military push ups, 10 grunts and 15 military sit ups. We did 2 sets and continued to run around the field until Sarge Jason asked us to stop.

Up next is military push ups. 20 seconds work and 10 seconds break for 3 sets. Followed by sit-ups and alternate lunges. My abs almost killed me. It feels like the 1st day of my Bootcamp in which my abs muscles cramped. Thank God not this time, but it was close.

After the session, every1 was very very dirty.. Thanks to the mud from all the rains... Aiks..





That's it for now, shall update after day 2 of trial week.. For now, HOOYAH!!!

No comments: