21.1.10

Day 8 of BOOTCAMP (JAN)..

It took me some time to drag myself away from my bed, was feeling tired and lifeless. Went for blood donation ytd in uni, 450cc of blood gone, mayb it does affect my performance but I hope it can help others..

Today as usual we did our warm up and were prepared for grunts, record equalling 70 grunts thanks to AWOLs and late comers.. After the grunts, we were partnered up, Deltas were partnered up with Rangers and my partner was Hanna..

Sarge Simran lead us to our workout circuit and gave us a intro.. Today's session is to build up our will and determination.. 2 ranks, I'm in the Alpha rank while Hanna was in the Bravo rank.. While Alpha rank is sprinting (or running) around the circuit (approx 150 metres), Bravo rank have to perform various workout such as jump squat, push-ups and planks.. Once Alpha finished 1 round, we had to tap our partner of Bravo rank and perform the workouts while Bravo rank had to run 1 round and tap us back..

Had a really tough time running and performing those workouts, not sure what's wrong.. This week i've been really slow and lifeless.. Aiks.. Hopefully after some rest I'm back to top form.. On top of all, I'm going for the Platoon VS Platoon CHALLENGE on sunday where KL will compete againts PJ.. Looking 4ward to it..

HOOYAH!!!

No comments: