26.7.09

Men's Health Run 2009 - 11.5km

Finally, it's time to blog about my run! Lately i'm feeling very lazy, lazy to study, lazy to go uni, lazy do dis, lazy do dat and i'm very lazy to run!

This is the 1st nite run of my life! Was feeling very excited before the start, but after running 4 a while, i'm getting lazy and my knees are hurting so for this run, not a very good effort as my time for 11.5km was ard 1hour 20minutes which was kinda slow..

Although i did very badly in this run, i'm stil very grateful and thank God that i finish without any serious injury.. Yup, my knees are in pain, maybe stil have not fully recover from the full marathon.. Rite now, i'm still hesitating, thinking shd i run the Adidas King of The Road on nex sunday..
Should i stop running starting 2day? Or should i stop after adidas? Any suggestion?

Anyway, here are some pics i taken (lazy to take pics oso)..










SHAKELINGAM!!!™

No comments: