29.7.09

Adidas King of The Road 2009 - Preview

Yes! Adidas King of The Road (KOTR) is back!

A few days ago after the Men's Health Run, i was feeling kinda disappointed as i was unable to achieve my target and on the way i hurt my knees.. Aiks..

2day, i'm feeling quite motivated! I'm not sure y is it so.. Mayb bcos i just collected the running vest, feel more semangat d..

Btw, this will be my 3rd time running in KOTR..

My 1st time was during secondary which i ran 7km and i remember i was running badly and stopped a few times..

My 2nd time was in year 2007 which i think was kinda good, running 10km non-stop in 53minutes..

This time, i'll be running the 10km!

Yup, it's 10km...

The weird part is...
I remember the time i register was 11km and the qualifying time is 50minutes, but 2day when i check out 4 the latest reg from, it's written 10km..

Apa terjadi?
They changed it 2 10km?

Ya, mayb many ppl complain about the qualifying time, 11km in 50minutes which was kinda hard.. Rite now, it's 10km in 50minutes which is achieve able 4 me, but only if i push myself hard enuf, den i'll qualify and of cos, get the medal!

I've decided, this run will be my last! Yup, the last 1 of this running period, mayb will continue running in 3 o 6months time.. Hv 2 rest my knees, i'm feeling the pain.. Ouch!

Alrite, my last run! Let's push myself and stay SHAKELINGAM!!!™

No comments: