21.6.09

Standard Chartered Kuala Lumpur Marathon 2009 - The Preview

Event : Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2009
Date : 27th of June, 2009
Time : 5.00am
Distance : 42.195km
Time limit : 6 hours

Next sunday, I'll be running my 2nd full marathon and my 2nd race of the year.
My 1st marathon was last year december which was Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon 2008. It was once in a life time experience. 42.195km! I do feel like superman after the race. Know y? Cos i barely can feel my feet, as though I'm flying. Haha.

This time, I'll be running my 2nd full marathon of my life! I've to prepare myself, not only physically, but also mentally.

Physically: running, jogging, working out in gym, sleep.
Mentally: relax, sleep, pray, and watch this video:



It's a route tour of SCKLM 2009, watching this will get me into the mood of running.. Haha..

That is it! Hope i can do well in the marathon..

I shall end this post with a bible verse, which gave me an impact during my Singapore Marathon, it is this:

"I can do everything through Him who gives me strength"
Philippians 4:13
Lastly, SHAKELINGAM!!!™