14.6.09

I'm back!

After 2 weeks of MIA in the internet world, I'm very proud to announce that

SHAKELINGAM!!!™ is BACK!

There are several reasons for me being MIA:

1st
Pc and connection problems..
In the past 2 weeks, my server hanged for about 3/4 times.. I called streamyx for quite a few times in just 2 weeks time.. The answer i got were all the same.. Hang here hang thr..

2nd
For the past 2 weeks, i had been busy planning for my church's youth camp.. It was on 5th - 8th July..

How was it?
Wonderful! I think it was a blast.. I believe everyone gave their 100% during the camp.. 100% in games, 100% in preaching, 100% in performing, 100% in playing, etc..

Sorry i don't have any pictures with me now but some pictures are available in our youth blogspot which is


3rd
Year 2 Sem 1 of my studies had just begun.. In this sem, there will be a total of 18 credit hours, which is the highest among all semesters.. I bet this sem would be a tough 1..

Was kinda disappointed with my previous results.. Although i din't fail any, but i din't score either..

Hopefully, i can get at least 3.0 for this sem.. I would not mind getting anything higher then that.. Haha.. Cheers ;)

Those were the top 3 reasons y i was MIA..

I will try 2 update as frequent as possible.. C u guys soon.. Lastly,

SHAKELINGAM!!!™