10.10.08

FAQ-SHAKELINGAM!!!™

Hello every1..
This is the beginning of the blog-SHAKELINGAM!!! and im super glad dat ur takin some time 2 read it.. Thanks :) Haha.. 2 start this blog, let me explain on the title-SHAKELINGAM!!!™:

1.How 2 pronounce SHAKELINGAM?
Very simple..
"SHA" is the same as the "sha" in "shabu shabu".
"KE" is the same as "ca" in "career".
"LINGAM" is the same as "lingam" in VK Lingam.
Haha.. Looks like VK Lingam, sounds like VK Lingam, but it's not VK Lingam..

2.What is SHAKELINGAM?
Many frns of mine hv asked me this Q especially when they 1st heard of it.. The explaination dat i always gv is: SHAKELINGAM is just an expression, something like fuiyoo, walao n so on..

3.Why SHAKELINGAM?
Em.. Way bac in year 2005, my most common word was FUIYOO!! n so were my classmates frm 5S6, Catholic High School until 1day Digi stole our idea!!! Geramnya.. I was looking 4 some words 2 replace it.. Out of nowhere, came SHAKELINGAM!!!

4.Where's SHAKELINGAM from?
All the while, i cant rmb whr this SHAKELINGAM came frm til 1day i heard it frm my dad's mouth!! Then i rmb, i learned frm him.. Haha.. Don't ask me y my dad came up with this SHAKELINGAM cos i really dont know.. But, if im not mistaken, he's been saying it 4 quite some time, long b4 i started.. Haha..

5.When SHAKELINGAM started?
I think it started a long time ago.. Spoken more oftenly since year 2006 if im not mistaken.. Sorry a bit blur... Haha...

Dat's it 4 the FAQ-SHAKELINGAM!!!™.. Plz share ur tots by commenting.. Thanks.. C ya.. God bless.

SHAKELINGAM!!!™

2 comments:

BennyLong said...

not bad....really exist de
haha

CS said...

Shakelingam~gogogo,write more..nice