18.7.10

Siemens Run 2010



My 1st ever Siemens Run.

My 3rd run of the year, after Energizer Run and SCKLIM.

My 2nd run of the year which i was late and started from the very very very back of the racing pack.

My 2nd run of the year which i came unprepared, without proper training and without proper warm up before the run.

Overall, it was a good run, i did not struggle while running although i did burp throughout the run (thanks to nasi lemak @ Mali Corner). My time is slightly better than SCKLIM, 1 hour 5 minutes. Although is not a very good time, i'm still satisfied as i did not train at all.. Haha..

Will i join Siemens Run 2011?

The answer is YES! It was well organised, the free gifts were decent and the registration fee was quite cheap, it's only RM20.. Surely i will join again..

Some of the free gifts:
finisher medal(not mine):

SHAKELINGAM!!!™

No comments: