8.6.10

Crossfit @ Body Express

Yesterday marked the 1st day of my crossfit training at Body Express, Subang Avenue. A few months back I heard of this gym which offered Crossfit, and i was very interested. I came and enquired about it but due to financial constraint and other reasons, i did not join. Although i didn't join, i recommended it to my friends and two of them actually joined :)

After they joined, each of them entitled to 1 month free pass for a friend, and that's how i got to try out for 1 month! Haha.. Let's make it short and do a summary of what i did last night.

MWOD (Men Workout Of the Day)

50-30-20 (3 sets for each workout, 50, 30, 20 repetitions)
Deadlift
Pushpress (KB)

21-15-9 (3 sets for each workout, 21, 15, 9 repetitions)
Flat bench (bench press)
Incline bench
Back

100 repititions of
Lampost
Torex

After the workout, i couldn't feel my chest as i'd worked it on previous days. Today, my back is aching but will return to the gym later at 6pm. Hopefully the MWOD will work on other parts and not my chest or back, if not i'll be dead by tonight.. Haha..

Not sure what is the chant of Crossfit, so
HOOYAH!!!

No comments: