16.5.10

Undecided... Aiks...

My exam is over! It marks the end of my first half uni life.. Well, if u do not know, i'm taking a degree course in mechanical engineering and the course duration is 4 years. On 14th of May, i took the last paper of year two and now it's break time!

I love semester break, i get to sleep as much as i want and i can do plenty of things. In fact, i had list down things to do during my break which include cut my hair, wash my car, workout, tidy up my room, watch movies, yum cha with frns and so on. The one i waited the most was to go for a vacation!! For most of the time i'll be excited, but not this time as the place i wanted to go is - THAILAND.

A few months back i'd booked the air tickets to Thailand with Keane, our plan was to stay thr for 1 week. At 22nd of May, we will depart from Penang to Bangkok. At 26th, we will leave Bangkok for Phuket and return to KL on 29th.

As u know, Bangkok is at a messy state now where the Red Shirt protesters are trying to overturn the current Abhisit-led goverment, leading to confrontations between the Thai army troops and protestors. Those are not minor confrontations, people had died in the process and the latest, as The Star reported, had 17 people killed and many more wounded.

So, should i go? Or not? I'm still undecided.


No comments: