22.3.10

Energizer Night Race 2010 Malaysia - Preview 2

Race kit collected! (thanks to Mr Shane the Wah)

It's been 1 month since my last energizer post and guess what!? In this period of time, I ran only 3 times! Yes! Only 3!!!! Lazy me..

For all the 3 times i recorded my lap timing and my total timing to get a clearer view of my pace..
13/03/10 - 2.5km - 13 mins 20secs
16/03/10 - 5.0km - 27 mins 50secs
22/03/10 - 2.5km - 12 mins 30secs

Based on the timing, there should be no problem for me to finish within the qualifying time of 1 hour 30minutes. But as above, the most i ran was only 5km!!! And it was a difficult run, due to lack of fitness. Haih..

For the coming few days i will jog a little but definitely won't jog more than 5km as i would like to save my energy for the real run and to avoid injuries. Hope my strategy pays off..

Alrite, time to go off. Shall post the pictures of race kit in a few days time..

For now, i shall say

SHAKELINGAM!!!™

No comments: