7.7.09

Bad Parking Spot!

Today, as usual, i parked my car beside the masjid at TBR.


Is not that i like 2 park my car there,

it's bcos thr is no where else 4 me 2 park.


After attending classes,

i walked towards my car

(5-10minutes walking distance, depends on speed).


I saw a few DBKL ppl cutting grass by the road.

My 1st thought:

"Better keep a distance,

cos small stones might fly and hit me!"

So i kept my distance.


I reached my car,

reached 4 my car keys,

and i saw THIS....................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


The window, it's broken!

Ar................................................

The stone dint hit me but it hit my car!


Suprisingly, i'm ok with it!

Mayb my mood was not dat bad?

Haha.. I jus continue my journey home..


Dropped by at the workshop, asked bout the price,

RM70..


Hv 2 korek my wallet d...

Haih...

6 comments:

S.F.SENG said...

like chinese say 碎碎平安。

victor sin said...

wah..... nv heard b4 le.... improved version!

♥ jacqueline ♥ said...

aiya....u succed to protect urself..but not ur car...geram right?T.T

benny said...

walao...so serious ah... then next time ponteng better la, haha....

victor sin said...

yea... geram betul! thank God is the small window, not windscreen...

victor sin said...

haha benny.. don influence me la...