5.5.09

I Will Derive!

Ok! Lately i've been super bz n super stress bcos of final exam..

In fact, i jus had Math paper dis morning..

My target?
Jus 2 pass.. Yea.. Math used 2 b my strongest subject but at this stage of studies, and due to my own laziness, my math level dropped significantly..

Dis mornin's paper was kinda ok, i think i can pass, at least i tried my best..
As being said in my msn message:

"Do the best u can, leave the results to God."

Wat i can do is very limited, futhermore i always sleep in classes, dint do tutorial questions and only start studyin at the very last minute (3days 2 study math).. Aiks.. Kinda regret dat..

Wat i can do in those 3 days?
Very very limited.. Wat i did was 2 try my best n do watever i can.. Those can not b done, i'll jus pray n leave it 2 God.. Same goes 4 my results.. Cheers ;)

Now, i left 1 more paper - SOLID MECHANICS! I've about 40 hours 2 study 4 it (40hours include eat n sleep).. Haha.. I think i'll hv 2 end my post here n go study SOLID MECHANICS!

By the way, i found dis link from facebook.. It's kinda cool.. U should have a look!
Lastly, SHAKELINGAM!!!

2 comments:

CS said...

LOL!!!! PARIA VIDEO!! I WILL DERIVE!

victor sin said...

apa paria.... shakelingam le.. they dam creative.. mayb they study til 2 sien d.. haha..