7.3.09

Week 7 and Week 8..

Use 1 word 2 describe my past 2 weeks - SHAKELINGAM!!!

Use adjectives 2 describe - busy + stress + sleepy + lazy + funny + happy + so on..

Dis 2 weeks hd been my bz week.. Many things happened in this 2 weeks..
Let me just list down a few:
Dynamics test
My bro's wedding ceremony
My bro's wedding dinner
Dynamics report
Solid Mechanics report
Solid Mechanics assignment
G-clamp

Ok, let me elaborate 1 by 1..

Dynamics test
Well, actually the test is not dat hard.. But, i dint manage 2 finish the tutorial questions.. As a result, i only know how 2 do half of it.. Aiks.. This test contributes 10 marks of the final marks, so 5marks gone.. But the good news is, i stil hv anothr 90 marks.. Haha.. Positive thinkin..

Bro's wedding ceremony
Praise the Lord for His presence thru out the ceremony.. I was supposed 2 b the worship leader 4 dis ceremony, due 2 last minute consideration and advice frm Hwa Shin, i found a replacement which is Teddy.. Really appreciate his help in replacing me as the worship leader, and of cos he led well.. So wat did i do? I presented a song wif Grace.. Haha.. Cant rmb when was the last time i presented a song, so was kinda nervous..

When it's our turn 2 sing:
1. We walked up the stage.
2. We stood thr 4 a while.
3. My turn 2 start the song.
4. I sang 2 words and I.......... *stunned* I lost my words, I 4got how 2 sing..
5. Thank God thr's projector which projects the lyrics.. I paused, looked at it den start the song over again..
6. Dis time it went tru smoothly and we finished the song gracefully.. Haha..

Lastly, wanna thank every1 4 helping us out in the ceremony, appreciate it very very much.. May God bless u all..

Bro's wedding dinner
Durin the dinner, my main job is to collect ang pows.. Haha.. Shakelingam.. Collecting ang pows is 1 of the most busy task durin weddin dinner..

Basically dis is wat i do:
1. I sit thr, say hi 2 welcome the guests.
2. Ask 4 their name.
3. Locate their table.
4. Collect ang pows.
5. Rearrange their sit if thr's any problem.
6. Count the money.
7. Gao dim d, MAKAN!!
I hvn get the photos yet, sorry cant post it now..

Dynamics report
Ok la.. Got a few reports 4 me as reference, so i finished it in 1 day..

Solid Mechanics report
Hehe.. Got reference oso.. SHAKELINGAM man..

Solid Mechanics assignment
Supposed 2 pass it up on friday, 6th of march.. Guess wat happened!? At the nite of thurs, 5th of march, i went out wif Irene n Florence :) .. I hvn even start a word on dis assignment.. I was clueless, i read tru the question but i dono how 2 do.. Came bac hm at 12, after goin 1u.. Go on9, ask 4 help frm Shane, CS n CW..

Suddenly,
Shane : Due date Assignment 2 is Mon 9March09 during Lecture‏
Shane : WTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHH
Shane : WTTTTTTHHHHHHHH
ME : Due date Assignment 2 is Mon 9March09 during Lecture‏?
Shane : google group
Shane : ..
Shane : just received
and so it goes.. Solid assignment hand in on nex tues, 10 march.. Fuiyoo!! SHAKELINGAM!!! Happy man.. Can relax d.. Was feelin kinda stress..
Really... Thank U Lord.. *phew*

G-clamp
Haha.. G-clamp (*shaking my head*).. Our assignment in Manufacturing is 2 do G-clamp.. How? Take a metal, which is a C shape metal, make it smaller and smoother, den assembles the other part by screwing, drilling, grinding n so on.. It's not easy, 1st step alone took most of the ppl 5-8 hours.. Wat we did? Thanks 2 1 guy frm the workshop, we managed 2 save our time.. Haha..

For the comin few days (til monday), the things i hv 2 do are as below:
Saturday - Visit old folks hm, fix my car, mayb go 1u wif family, do solid assignment? partner Claris as MC for the talk in church.
Sunday - Go church, attend church class, attend church meeting, go Wan Shing's open hse wif CS, nite do solid assignment?
Monday - Go malacca wif family and church frns, nite do solid assignment?

Ok, i think at least i can stil find some time 2 do my solid assignment.. Haha.. Following few days will b bz as usual, i better not fall sick.. So wat shd i do? SLEEP LO...........

Nite every1, SHAKELINGAM!!!™

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shakelingam!!!!

Busier days to come! :)

Hahaha.. why didnt elaborate more on the outing?? ngekngekngek

shakelingam ohhh

victor sin said...

ngek ngek ngek... low profile ma.. haha..
shakelingam!!!