6.2.09

Eventful day..

Wat can i say bout 2day? So many things happened!!

1. Tidy up my room
I stayed up all nite 2 tidy up my room.. It's been quite some time since i last did it..
SUPER messy.

In the process...

Gao Dim!!
Tidy le.. Hehe.. Seldom c my room so organized.
2. Wear RED shirt n go UTAR
2day our SHAKELINGAM!!!™ geng all wear red.. N of cos, all of us did wear RED.. Althou Jiay Yuan's shirt's black but at least it has some RED logo on it.. Haha..
Jus manage 2 take dis..

3. Do experiment in lab
Well, i think my group members r quite smart.. We managed 2 complete the experiment 90 minutes earlier.. Efficient man..
4. Drive bac 2 USJ
Althou rain all the way, but my mood was kinda good cos leave uni earlier 2 avoid the jam.. Next stop? Taipan USJ, buy the prizes 4 2moro's church's CNY Celebration..

The prizes - Eu Yan Sang

5. BANG BANG at Taipan USJ
As usual, i was driving skillfully in those narrow lanes (don play play, im skillful k.. haha..). A car was reversing on my front right, so i stopped.. Out of no where, another car on my front left was also reversing.. The car was super close 2mine, I tot it would stop but it dint.. Instead, it reversed even faster as it came close 2 my car.. I HONK!! But, BANG!!! Haih.. Written down the car num, owner's name, hp num, ic num n go home..

Once i tel my dad bout the accident, kena scolding again.. Haih.. My car kena BANG by 2 ppl at 2 diff place, in jus bout 2months.. Sad.. :(
A bit cacat d.. Aiks..
Basically 2 day quite SHAKELINGAM, jus the accident part.. Haih.. Wat 2 say? Accident lo..

No comments: