29.12.08

*BANG*

It's late nite, time 2 park my car in my hse (4 the whole day, my car was parked outside of my hse).. As i walk 2wards it, i noticed dat my side mirror was slighty bended..
I was thinkin: 'Mayb my some1 bended it, so nvm le..'
I open the door, *kak!* ..
Me: 'Ei!? Y got sound 1?'
I open again, *kak!*..
Me: 'Ei!? Y ar? Ok nvm, park my car 1st cos outside 2 dark, cant c anythin..'

Parked my car, switched on the light..
Me again: 'Wa.. Look a bit different le..'

Looked carefully..
Me: 'Haih.. Bad lo.. Confirmed got hit by othr car.. Which car? No idea..'

Told parents bout it n of cos got scolded by them.. Haih.. Dis time it's SUPER SUPER NOT SHAKELINGAM!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahhhh.. pity you leh. Yuin wong kena hit.

-.-

who come d door got sound wan??? Door oso kena?

victor sin said...

haha.. as u can c.. front part bit cacat d.. so cant open the door properly.. aiks..